Website McCotter Energy Systems
Boiler Room, HVAC and Plumbing Solutions for Commercial, Institutional and Industrial Applications
Job Title: Field Support Technician
Reports To: Field Support Manager
Location: Milwaukee, WI (Main Office)
ABOUT McCOTTER ENERGY SYSTEMS
McCotter Energy Systems is a premier manufacturers’ rep agency that provides reliable, high efficiency commercial, industrial and institutional HVAC systems. McCotter Energy has been a reliable supplier and service agency of HVAC, plumbing and boiler room solutions for Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan since 1956. We represent internationally recognized manufacturers and our organization is known for providing efficient, innovative solutions, and superior customer support.
Our Field Support Technicians are responsible for verifying correct installation of equipment, and conducting start up, commissioning and owner training on HVAC and plumbing systems. The position includes making warranty service calls and providing technical support for local contractors (phone and site visits) to resolve issues with equipment. Work is performed throughout the state of Wisconsin and Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Travel throughout WI is required. There will be occasional overnights stays but for the most part technicians work in a geographic area. Occasional overtime or weekend work required. This is an exciting position that presents new challenges and opportunities every day. Break out of the norm and join a company that is truly changing the industry and the manner in which boiler, water heating and pumping systems are applied. Contact us if you are a top technician and want to be on the leading edge of our industry. This is an opportunity to learn from and work with one of the most knowledgeable service teams in the country.
- Startup and Support of Burner and Boiler Equipment.
- Troubleshooting of Equipment and Systems.
- Analytical Problem Solving.
- Complete Detailed and Accurate Service Reports, Start-up/Tune-up Forms
- Focus on Safety.
- Technical Support to Customers (End Users and Contractors).
- Ability to Troubleshoot Electrical Control Systems using Diagrams and Meters.
- Must be Mechanically Inclined.
- Willingness to Learn by Studying Product Technical Data.
- Must be Organized and Detail Oriented.
- Must be Mindful and Focused on Customer Satisfaction.
- Must be Interested in Educational Advancement and Being on the Leading Edge of Technological Advancements in our Industry.
- Understanding of Steam and Hot Water Boilers, Burners and Combustion.
- Education: Associates Degree in related field OR minimum of 2 years industry experience working with contractors and/or vendors in a similar capacity.
- Must have Proficient Computer Skills Including Microsoft Windows as well as Proficiency with an iPad and Smartphone.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record, Company Insured Vehicle provided.
- Must have a Positive Attitude and Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Desire for Continued Growth and Continuing Education.
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to:
Lee Russell, Inside Team Manager – LRussell@McCotterEnergy.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org